Tuesday, February 16, 2010

casanova, king of italy.


cultivating whatever gave pleasure to my senses was always the chief business of my life, i never found any occupation more important. feeling that i was born for the opposite sex of mine, i have always loved it and done all i could to make myself loved by it. giacomo casanova, venice 1780

pencil drawings of marble sculptures: unidentified woman; Slaves by Michaelangelo; Galleria Dell'Accademia, Firenze (because the accademia is my next-door neighbor)

the antique gold elephant
is the best piece of gold i found ponte vecchio window shopping.
waffle, nutella, and panna alltogetherlikebutta in hand.
new red lipstick!
and a whiter shade of pale.
love letters-
words of love implied, not boldly proclaimed.
samples of the perfumery's musk scents for my bedside table.
vino rosso for breakfast, photos of louvers for lunch.
drawing David's ass.
(the best valentines day there was)

happy valentine's day.
what feels good, is good.

1 comment:

  1. I guess it's easy to forget who you were with..BANGER SISTER. As always, a great post. Made me love the day as well. xo

    ReplyDelete